Residential Village and Meals
The MB International program takes place in a modern village in Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy.
The village hosts youth and family groups for sport camps and beach holidays and offers:
– 1.2 km of private beach
– Newly renovated lodging
– Excellent sports facilities
This MB program for children and teenagers can host approx. 50 students at a time. It has ensuite bedrooms with 2 3 or 4 beds. Students will be places in rooms with students of same gender, similar age and mixture of nationalities.
All bedrooms are in the same accommodation block, situated inside the village.
– 3 meals per day + afternoon snack
– Meals consist of 3 courses: 1) pasta or rice, 2) meat & vegetables 3) dessert or fruit. There is a choice of different items for each course. In case of a special diet or allergies, it is possible to have a customised meal.
– Meals are served at the self-service restaurant inside the village
– During the excursions, students are give a packed lunch